Making a Plan Changes Things
Are you thinking about traveling to your birth country? Or traveling as a family to your child’s country of birth?
It’s time to make plans. Here’s why:
- This is so much more than a vacation–it is an exploration of identity. With that exploration, there will likely be special visits that must be arranged, people you will want to see, places you will want to visit–often times far off the beaten track. Plan with adequate time for those important details to be acted upon.
- You will have a better choice of airline schedules and airfares you will have. That’s a biggie!
- Anticipation is a huge part of any trip. Some people even say the anticipation is better than the trip itself. But then, those people haven’t been on a Ties trip! 🙂
- Being in limbo leaves people feeling uneasy. The act of making a decision is powerful, setting the stage for forward motion. It is settling. That’s HUGE.
- And now, a little extra incentive (as if #4 didn’t lurch you into action!). Register for a Ties or Ties Lite Flagship Program (or Korea’s Next Gen) prior to November 30, 2015 and we’ll waive the registration fee for international adoptees visiting their birth country. (Not valid with other offers.)