Ethiopian Ties- Our Flagship Program
December 2013-January 2014
Private or Semi-Private Travel
“The end of all our exploring
will be to arrive where we started
and know the place for the first time.” T.S. Eliot
ETHIOPIAN TIES HIGHLIGHTS –
Our Flagship Program
- Offers a comprehensive, meaningful, fun itinerary. All activities are optional so you can do the things important to YOUR family.
- Is staffed by:
- A Ties group leader, who creates community, builds bridges and handles details. This enables you to focus on your family and the profound meaning of the journey.
- An adoption professional, who is available to support your family as you discover the messages of the journey, prepare to connect with significant people and places important to your family, and explore how to weave your experiences into your life story, particularly that of your children.
- An English speaking Ethiopian guide, who will share lifestyle, customs, humor and warmth.
- Includes our signature “Connect & Chat” for kids and “Talk Times” for parents, both of which are optional. These informal gatherings give you a chance to reflect on the journey as the journey unfolds.
- Gives you opportunities to visit people and places important to your family, in a supportive environment.
- Prepares your family logistically and emotionally for the journey.
- Invites your participation in Project Kindness–Ethiopia.
Ethiopia Adoptive Family Homeland Travel by The Ties Program will create memories, that like your family ties, will last a lifetime.
Ethiopian Ties Itinerary
Ethiopia is on the horizon for us. As plans are being made, we hope you will email us and indicate:
- When you think you might like to travel (year, season)?
- Where you would like to go related to your adoption(s)?
- Where else you would like to visit within Ethiopia?
- Your hopes and dreams for this journey?
We look forward to hearing from you. Please email us.
PRIVATE OR SEMI-PRIVATE TRAVEL
While we believe strongly in the support a group provides, we know there are times when individual family travel is a better fit. We are happy to work with individual families or small groups of families. Please email us your request.
Articles you may want to read.